Thursday, August 15, 2013

On the Road Again!

This morning I packed up and drove to Lynchburg. I couldn't get internet last night so I couldn't map-quest directions to my grandparents house. Then forgot to do so this morning. THEN my phone GPS wouldn't load... of course. Which is why I am very GPS resistant anyways, I hate using them. So I called my dad and mom, got some basic directions and prayed I'd get there in one piece sometime today haha. Well I never technically got lost! I did stop at one point to get confirmation I was headed in the right direction. But I made it kind of by myself and in good time, so that's all that matters. It has been a really nice day so far: lunch with the G-parents, picking up the U-haul, grandma gracie treated me to a mani AND pedicure! I'm so spoiled:) But I a'int complaining. Dad will be here around 8pm tonight with the inspected and bandaged suburban, we will load up some stuff, then head out early tomorrow for Tech. We have to bust a move once in Blacksburg because Dad has to be back to Lynchburg to drop the U-haul off and I have Vision Team retreat at 5pm! Crazy life. Currently, I'm blogging, John is visiting a dear friend recovering from surgery, and Grandma Gracie is cooking a vegetarian dinner (oh yea buddy!) and making banana pudding for dessert! NOMS! (I really hope steve and kate read this post, cause I threw the nom in for ya!).

No comments:

Post a Comment