Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back in the Burg:)

I'm settled back in Blacksburg. Friday night and Saturday day I had Vision Team retreat (the leadership team I'm on for InterVarsity). It was awesome; we got a lot done and had a good time together... but it was also exhausting! During our free time we did a free workout class together: LOLZZZ

Then today I ran some errands, did laundry, finished decorating the apartment. I got some potting soil and planted lettuce and rosemary (all organic of course!). We will see how it grows!! Hopefully well. I called Steve to chat about it and he was so helpful, like always! It was nice to catch up with him to and hear about his sweet family and the farm. Roomie Katie is here now which is super exciting! So we hung out today and just did a bunch of little things. Then we made dinner. I made my first home-cooked vegetarian meal! Roasted chickpea tacos with cheese and lettuce. It was delicious and filling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment