Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Night Before Depature

So I move out tomorrow morning to go live in a cabin by myself for two and half months. This fact I know, and yet this reality has not fully set in. I am so excited, and only a tiny bit nervous which is awesome because I tend to be an anxious person. I am all packed! I mean I am me, and so therefore have made list upon list and have thought out everything I may possibly need for this summer. What has been super comforting though, in light of packing and preparing, is that I am only two hours away from home and so it's not like I am going to be on the other side of the country. Tomorrow I move in. Monday I start work. Let's do this! I get to meet my fellow workers and begin work on the farm. I also get to bring produce into the city for the market stands aka Monday will be an awesome start to a great summer! I do not have internet in my cabin, and cell service will be spotty. So here is the plan: try and be good about calling people, check email when possible, and update blog 1-2 times a week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you, Kelsey. So grateful for your walk with Christ. I will be praying for you and eagerly anticipating your blog entries. Godspeed.

    Mrs. Singer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled for you and sooooo proud of you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. False. You forgot your closet clothes and your pillow! Welcome to the farm. Don't let any strange men in your cabin. Love ya sista sista

    ReplyDelete