Monday, May 19, 2014

Orientation YEEEEE

Being in Firenze is surreal! I'm starting to believe it is real. Slept pretty well last night which was super exciting. Today I had an apartment checkin/explanation thing which went well. My roommates are EPIC! I'm so stoked. God blessed me with three down to earth, really cool girls. One of them is like me (just walked) and is doing an internship here and taking one class then is done with school (that's Anna my actual roomie). Felicity is an apartment mate and she is really cool. She took Italian this whole past year and she has been clutch haha. I am learning quickly:) Mac is the third girl and she is a film major, really sweet and bubbly. We also had orientation today. I switched out of my wine class (time was inconvenient) and into Italian because I was feelin bummed I wasn't taking an Italian class. It all worked out well though, which is good cause some kids couldn't' do drop/add and they were super mad haha. My roommates and I also went to the Central Market today (one of the many open air markets in Firenze). I, being the fresh foods/local girl, was loving it. I'm excited about absorbing the Italian culture through grocery shopping and cooking. Only bummer is that my arm hurts:( Gonna go to SAI office tomorrow and see if I can find a university PT place?!!? Here's hoping! Tomorrow is first day of classes! Eek! Yay:)

1 comment:

  1. Just read this out load to the roomies!!! :))) We miss you. And may make this a nightly event.

    ReplyDelete