Thursday, May 22, 2014

Done with my first week of classes!

I have class Tuesday-Thursday 9-2:30. It is hard to be in a class for 2 and a half hours but it's so worth it to have Mondays and Fridays free to travel. I didn't do my homework the first night of class... neither did a lot of people, but our Italian teacher yelled at us so I am definitely going to try and remember to do my homework. So now my roomies and I do that for a bit when we get home from class each day. I have now gotten a pizza, gelato, and wine in Florence! Yay! All three were delightful. I have really enjoyed exploring Florence each evening or night and learning about new things, or trying new restaurants. Last night was one of my favorite nights. After class I got my roomies to take a walk to a new side of town. It was more residential, hardly any tourists which I adored. We found a really cool little community park where people were enjoying sitting, chatting, and children were playing sports. We then stopped at a little shop to get a cannoli which I loved. We made dinner at home, did our homework, and then went on an adventure. We crossed the river, saw the "fashion" corner of Florence, saw a street performer, literally just walked all around everywhere, visited the oldest church in Florence, and ended the night with a glass of wine at a small restaurant near the Duomo. So fun!

The park near the local side of town:)

Working on my photography skills! Slowly but surely

CANNOLI!!!!!


The River! Dat reflection doe;)
First glass of wine in Florence!

No comments:

Post a Comment