Thursday, July 31, 2014

Some Pictures from Florence for a Class Assignment

This shot was taken from the Mercado Central. Mac and I went Wednesday to grab some dried fruit, nuts, and peanut butter for our weekend trip to Paris. We decided to split a pizza from the upper level restaurant and people watch. I had to take photos from an aerial perspective, aka looking down. So this first shot is me at the top of the market looking down at level two. I chose to focus on the railing and not the people because I liked the visual effect it created.  The people are anonymous, as was I as the creeper/people watcher on the upper level. Then I had to head to class to upload some photos but took some side street adventures on the way. 

Mercado Central

This is a shot of the Arno River with the Ponte Vecchio bridge in the background 



What a spot to paint!! She knows what's up


And again, crazy people taking crazy engagement photos in Florence


No comments:

Post a Comment