Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Some Edited Pics and a Week Update

So we just today started learning Photoshop today in Photography. I don't have Photoshop on my computer cause it is so dang expensive, but I messed around on a free (and legal!) website that does editing. So these shots are pretty similar to my raw camera shot, but it was still fun to mess around witht the contrast and color vibrance and saturation, etc. 
This is my roommate Anna, she's a gem:) and yes, this is genuinely candid

This was a picture I took in Munich; bubble man!
Also, Saturday (after we got back from Munich around 10am) we had such a good day! Despite our utter lack of sleep. Roommate day:) I went for a lovely run, we went grocery shopping, then we went to our favorite pizza place for fresh Italian pizza. Of course, we ended our night with gelato and a straight chillin. Monday was a day full of errands and meetings. My roomie Mac treated me to a three course meal at our schools' restaurant (she had meal units to use and asked me to join her, I was not gonna say no haha). It was really yummy. I had grilled octopus for my appetizer, then zucchini salad, and for dessert, a chocolate tort! We left from lunch and walked across the city to buy our train ticket to Venice. Next, I had to meet with my Digital Photography professor, one on one because I missed my 2nd and 3rd day of class because of my Berlin trip. Whoops. Anyways, we met up and he quickly told me everything I missed in the two days. Then I forced my roommates to have a game night. All five of us participated and it was seriously one of my top favorite moments from my whole time here. It was a blast! We were all so hyped up and loud and goofy, eek, I just thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment