Friday, March 21, 2014

Second Day of Spring

Spring is in the air, kind of. It is finally not arctic although apparently Tuesday it is supposed to be low 30s and snow. SOOOO I'm enjoying this weather while I can. Yesterday we had frisbee practice outside and it felt amazing. I'm ready to get some color, I feel so pale. I planted my rosemary yesterday and I am going to try and plant my lettuce today! I also got super pumped about finally painting the planter that Evan made me. Today I am baking some vegan chocolate chip cookies with my good friends Haylee and Kristen, then Gillies for dinner, and finishing the night off with IV Large Group. Tomorrow I'm going to the farmers market with Katy Bug-A-hug, then going with her to the optometrist to help her pick out new eye glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment