Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A weekend in the Burg- finally!!!!

So I LOVE being on the frisbee team, but it does mean that we spend many weekends traveling and playing at tournaments and therefore not many chill weekends at home. This past weekend I had a bunch of homework to do so I decided to not go to the frisbee clinic in Maryland and stay in the burg. It was wonderful and really good for my mental and physical health haha. I was actually a bit sick, so I need that time to rest lots and power out on homework I was behind in. Saturday, Jamie (my small group co-leader and dear friend) and I had a date with the library. She was doing her pratice MCAT- a five hour exam... casual... pre-med students... whatcha gonna do. So we got to the library at 9am on Saturday- true nerd status. I powered out on my paper though which was great! Left at 1pm and ran home (and booked my flight to Italy on the phone! It's official! Eek!). Then at 2:30 I went to the Tech vs. UNC basketball game to see James play! I got to see him after the game and chat for a quick second. It was so great! So proud of him and definitely miss that kid.
Then Saturday night I got to hang out with Charlotte and make dinner and dessert:) Sunday was church, brunch at Gillies- sooo nom!!!!!!!! And homework all afternoon. Overall, a very good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment