Thursday, February 13, 2014

SNOW!!!!!!!!

I have got to upload pics! I just haven't had time yet. We got over a foot of snow last night. It was insane; it started snowing at 3pm and just did not stop! Although, only morning classes have been cancelled so I guess Blacksburg isn't shutting down. BUT lucky me, my first two classes were cancelled cause of snow and my 3rd class has been cancelled for a week because my professor had to go to a conference. No class for me today! Yay!

Last weekend was IV's Winter Conference at camp Rockbridge. SO GOOD! The theme was Gospel Justice, and it was super powerful. The speaker, Jonathan Walton, threw some real convicting, super awesome stuff at us. I really enjoyed the weekend, learning more about what the Bible has to say about justice (Isaiah 58) and reconciliation- as well as, spending time with my small group gals. Love those crazy girls. I think I definitely have the weirdest small group ever, seriously, such weirdos... but then again, the leaders (Jamie and I) are some weird chicks haha. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Got a Valentine's Day package from GG and PJ, which my roomies and I have been demolishing. I cannot believe it is already February 13th! That blows my mind. This year has FLOWN by! I have begun applying and interviewing for programs for next year. I cannot believe that this is my last semester at Tech. Then a summer semester in Florence, Italy and then who knows where I'll be! What an exciting place to be in life. I look forward to the adventure. That's all for now folks;)

No comments:

Post a Comment