Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Back to Life, Back to Reality; Back to the Here and Now"

I am for sure a highly functional nerd. Katie and Sara made so much fun of me because as we were driving back I just had this moment where I got super stoked for classes. I genuinely enjoy learning (do I always love being swamped with homework.. no... but I enjoy the overall experience of reading and class discussions ect.) So we're back! Books ordered, schedules finally worked out, and coffee constantly being brewed;)

My schedule: M/W class 12:20-3:45 (Intro to Cinema which is crazy cool so far and then Global and Environmental Issues which is difficult but interesting, oh and a little depressing). M nights I have recitation... for Cinema.. which means we watch a movie haha- killer I know. Last night we watched Moonstruck which was um weird, but good. W mornings I have small group planning meeting in the morning (8:45) at Next Door Bake Shop and then I stay and do my online class. Next Door is so cute and I get to try different coffee drinks if I choose to so treat myself haha:) It is a really nice mid-week mood booster haha. W nights I have dinner with my small group (that Jamie and I started mid last semester) and then bible study. Tomorrow we officially begin again and we are studying John 4:46-54. We are studying different stories of God's power seen in John for the next 6 weeks. T/R class 9:30-1:45 (Public Speaking, Physical Geology, and Asian Religions). T nights I work 4:15-7 teaching the little tots ballet and jazz. So fun! R nights I have frisbee 4-6. Then I have an online class called Travel and Tourism Management, a good amount of work but definitely a doable class if I stay on top of it. FRIDAY EQUALS NO CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!! So happy about that!! 18 credits, 2 work shifts, some studyin of the Bible, and lots of fun and shenanigans in between!

1 comment:

  1. I love Next Door Bakeshop!!! You deserve the treat! Try every drink they have! Your schedule sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete