Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bowling, Noms, Movies and so much more!

     Sunday we went to church, I hadn't been to Trinity in forever so it was nice to go but it felt so different. I definitely didn't feel like a part of the church anymore, such an interesting feeling. Blacksburg has slowly become more like home and parts of Norfolk feel less and less like home. It makes me super curious to see where I will end up next year, where I will create a new home!? Then Sunday afternoon we went bowling and then went to Mexican where Nate and Noah joined us, as well as, Charlotte (child-hood best friend) and her boyfriend Evan. It was a blast!
     Monday Megan had off work and so we slept in, worked out, and then got massages. It was amazing, the lady who gave me a massage said I had ridiculously tight knots in my shoulder and back. We pretty much just chilled the rest of Monday: made stir-fry, watched a movie, went to bed early.
     Tuesday Dad and I saw Catching Fire together and then I headed to the Beans' house for Pumpkin Football and a yummy chili dinner. It was my first year being able to come and it was so fun. It was rainy and muddy, but I kinda feel like that made it more epic. We did have an injury though, which was a major bummer:/ This sweet girl Alyssa broke her arm! Eek! 
     Today was cooking day. I woke up, baked the stuffing casserole, chocolate chess pie, pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole, peeled and cut the potatoes, and snapped the green beans. I had a lunch break: got to join the siblings and Grandma for lunch. Tonight I'm headed to Virginia Beach for Freddie and Mary's engagement party.
Bowling with the Fam and Friends:)
Lunch with Granga (Travis, Nathan, Jessica, Megan, and Granga)

No comments:

Post a Comment