Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Friends, Fun, and Food

The last few weeks since being back in Raleigh have been a blast (despite my horrible car accident...). Last Saturday Bethany and I had a Girls Night Out with our director's daughter, Molly. It was such a blast. Molly wanted to go to Golden Corral, and how could you say no to that face! After eating disgusting amounts of food, we headed home and watched Taylor Swift and One Direction Youtube videos and sang on the top of our lungs. My kind of night.
Molly Girl:) Girls Night Out
Then Sunday night my two good friends Sara Tinsley and Sarah Steinke came to Raleigh!! They joined me for my middle school event at Sam's pizza. It was really sweet getting to combine two different worlds and let my college friends meet the girls who I'm pouring into this year. And my 6th graders are just absurd and hilarious which always lends to eventful nights.  
6th grade small group girls!
 MLK day with Sara and Sarah! We had an amazing brunch at the flying biscuit (a Raleigh favorite) and then walked around downtown. The weather was amazing and it was just a breath of fresh air to hang with those two girlies:)
Sara(h)^2

So incognito 


No comments:

Post a Comment