Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas & New Years

Santa?!?!?!
Christmas time with Sara

Gingerbread house decorating with Beth:)
From left to right: Grandma Gracie, Megan, Granga, Great Aunt Trudy


Papa Charles & Billie with the 4 grandkids:)
 Once again, I figure better late than never. Christmas was great. I started Christmas with a road trip. Raleigh to Huntersville, NC. I spent two days with Sara and the Tinsley family. Mexican, Starbucks, movies, a Christmas party, ice-cream daily, home-made margaritas, and more. It was the perfect way to start my Christmas vacation. After Huntersville, I continued West to Morganton, NC to visit Bethany and the Doster family. Once again, pure joy. I had a blast. We had yummy food, played games, built a camp-fire and had s'mores, played tennis, watched movies, jammed to T-swift. On December 23rd, I drove the 6 hours home and made it just in time for dinner with Papa Charles and Billie. Once home, I had lots of family time, good friend time, and a plethora of rest time. Exactly what I needed in my life.
The beautiful bride-to-be
For New Years Eve I went out with Katelyn, one of my best friends, and all her bridesmaid's for her Bachelorette party. WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!! Drinks, food, dancing, games, good conversation. I loved being with her those last few days before she got hitched. Saturday January 3rd Katelyn got married to Jeff! Eek. It was amazing. I was so honored to stand up there with them and to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment