Monday, June 1, 2015

It's not good-bye, but see you later

Yesterday was my last night in Raleigh for a while, bittersweet for sure. Had a wonderful family dinner with the Bolash's (my host family for the past 9 months!) followed by an adventure to Shelley Lake for a fam photo shoot. The Bolash's have become my family this year as we have done life together, and I am forever grateful to them for how they have cared for me and loved me well this year as a Raleigh fellow. Now before I "settle-down," whatever that means, I'm trekking across the states with two friends to end up in Marina Del Ray, California for the summer. Today I began the journey by getting a ride to Greensboro, NC where Sara (my partner in crime for the summer) picked me up and drove me back to Huntersville, NC where we will begin our road trip. Let the shenanigans begin:)
Eric, Robin, Me, Mila, and Risa


Miss you already Beth
Ta-ta for now Raleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment