Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Two Weeks of Pure Fun

So I finished my exams August 7th (I passed all my classes, praise God!), and my wonderful sister arrived in Florence that afternoon. Pretty happy day:) Then I traveled for two weeks, first with my sister to Croatia. We bused to Ancona, which was a crazy adventure in itself... attempted hitchhiking was involved as was lots of walking and waiting haha, then took a night ferry to Split. We did split, a day trip to Hvar, and ended our trip in Dubrovnik. Then I flew to meet my mom in London, Meggie flew home. Mom and I did London for two and half days and Ireland for the rest. Mom and I did Europe right haha. Nice hotels (and or castles!!), amazing food, and driving stick shift on the left side of the road through Ireland viewing the most breathtaking natural landscapes you've ever seen. There are SO MANY crazy stories and so many good times to write about that it overwhelms me to think about. I therefore decided to do a summary of my trip and add random stories when needed:) Oh and pictures of course!
Last night with all my roomies at our favorite gelateria



These pictures are very out of order:/ These two are from the Guinness factory in Dublin, our last day of the trip.




Cliff Jumping, Yipppeeee

These are all from Croatia. I tried to take a picture but Meggie just kept making me laugh! And yes, we did go cliff jumping:) Dats me in the air!


The garden outside Kensington Palace

Hop on hop off bus tour in London, lol

Big Ben baby

Best store advertising ever... ICECREAM

Buckingham Palace

Mama, ready to run Ireland

Cliffs of Moher

"I'm on top of the world, eh"


Castle number 1

Castle number 2


West Coast Ireland

Kylemore Abbey

Castle number 3 (my fav!)

I like to take walks whenever we arrive at a location, all the castles had amazing grounds to explore. I found these horses in a huge open pasture. I got spontaneous, hopped the fence, pet them and photographed them. It was really fun:) And one kept passing gas, I was dying laughing. 

Made a few friends in Dublin

He now has 10 pigeons he cares for. I got to meet them.


Watched the sunset with my girl Meggie on top of a mountain in Dubrovnik



No comments:

Post a Comment